Monday, December 22, 2008

Personal Life

Hey ya'll. Once again, i'm trying to blog AGAIN. I did it last time but apparently I couldnt remember my password. A bit lame right... But it wont happen again. Muahaha. Ok, let's start with the basics. I am English educated and i just finished high school!




I LOVE music. I play the piano and i just finished grade 8. YAY! I am an beginner at guitar too. I play for my church and I'm in the youth musicians in CHS. As expected, I'm a keyboadist/singer for the youth. And I'm also in the cantor group. Recently, i just join the youth carollers. Last night we just had 7 hours of continuos carolling. IT WAS AWESOME!!! I'll upload some pics soon. When I get a hold of them.




Next, I LOVE my DOGGIES! I have two, Princess and Angel.

Princess Angel


Besides that, I love writing stories. I'm currently writing a story based on life. My life, to be exact. My experiences throughout the short span of my life. My feelings and in a way, my advice to the rest of my peers. Though, half of it is based on imagination and others experiences. When i have the time, i pledge myself to upload to my blog. LOL.

Anyways, I love GOD and I trully believe in him. I LOVE going to church. And I love participating in it.

So that's all for my first post. Updates will come soon. Cheers!

No comments: