Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Long time

Yes, it has been a LONG TIME. Why? I have no clue. Maybe I am just downright lazy. Maybe cause I have loads of things to do. Maybe... I just don't know. Recently, what has been happening is... (drumroll please) I STARTED COLLEGE~

It is pretty cool. Actually, way better than high school. No b*tches and mainly all around great people. I started on 23rd March. With bio. My lecturer's name is David and. It was just an introduction to Bio so no heavy stuff. Still have some assignments to do. Pictures of lecturers and the campus soon (when I finally get off my arse to take the pictures). Today was English Basic Compositon 101. It was taught by Miss Sharon which on our first day with her, gave us a 1000-1500 word essay about the effects of global warming and environmental degradation to tourism. We had to write to Mother Nature. It was also in conjunction of the 60 earth hour where we will switch off all lights on 28 March from 8.30-9.30. So guys, please do join us in saving the world.


Anyways, besides college, I also got my new keyboard!!! It is a Yamaha PSR-S700. It is so FUN! So for palm eve, the keyboard will be used.



And yeah, SPM results out. It was quite, ummm, alright. Average. And yeah, I might have been disappointed last time, but now I thank God for giving my grades. At least now I am in college and Yes, I am going to work my arse off into succeeding. Cheers! Anyways, besides that, I am still helping out in church and doing assignment and just living my life. I have a wonderful family, great friends and right now, an AWESOME LIFE. I wouldn't change it for the world. Yes, I have been short tempered recently, but I am sorry to anyone that I hurt. Honestly, I didn't mean any of it. Just too much tension (like what Brian and Adrian said). So right now, I might not be able to blog that much anymore. But I will keep whoever that is interested updated.

Lots of love,
Adele Emily

No comments: