Monday, March 2, 2009

Mom's B'day

First of all,
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MOM! WE LOVE YOU!

Photo taken : 27 Feb 09

So, it was a Friday night and instead of going to Shalom today, I decided to spend time with my family. (yes, it has been a long time since I did that). So, the night before, I came home nearly at midnight, and had enough time to give my mom some fake roses for her birthday. Ok ok, back to the story at hand, the familia went to the Noodle Station where we had a late dinner as my sister, Kelly had tuition before that. So, of course there was some talking, joking and of course, fighting (between me and my sister, D-U-H). Well, we finally decided on our food.

The drink came first. (Once again, I will let the pictures do the talking as it is 3am in the morning and I am too lazy to type. =P)


My mom's drink
Peach lemonade


My dad's drink
Grape Lemonade


My dad 'inspecting' the drink


Apparently, it was up to standard. =)


Yeah, my dad's noodles. Right behind was TWO THUMBS UP!


Mom getting fed by her loving husband (winks)


My sis's BANANA SPLIT! Yummm...


My mom's soup noodles. (delicious!)


My ever fantastic drink. Ice Age.


My croissant with smoked turkey


haha, the filling!


Well, that was about it. We managed to catch up with each other's lives and everything. And I vow to spend more time with my family.

Lots of love,
Adele Emily




No comments: