Thursday, November 26, 2009

Devastation

Lee Ryan is getting married =( TO A FAN! Si Bodoh itu punya budak! Plus he has a kid. I mean, when i first saw it on YouTube, the only thing running through my mind is WHAT THE HELL! Lee Ryan, ah! Damn, my teen years listening to him, the love and all just disappeared. And he fell in love cause she was hot. Not that I think so anyways, but who am I to judge. I don't see him falling for an Asian anytime soon.



Just a picture of the hottest guy around with an awesome, to die for voice

Ah well, all hope is not lost, I guess. I have real life to focus on. No time for some news like that. Your lost, Lee! Haha, in other news... *winks*

My life just got interesting again. Let's see how this crush turns out to be. Stupid emotions and falling for stupid boys. BOYS. ish. What's wrong with me? Haha. Not that I'm crazy to the point where I am swept off my feet whenever he is around or my hearts starts beating really fast. All that hasn't happened for awhile. But anyways, it's good to remind myself that this is the last of my concerns. I have family, college, church and ministry to worry about. There is always time.

No comments: