Friday, March 5, 2010

Exams

Exams exams and more exams. The stress of it all doesn't seem to end. I mean, right after midterm, is presentations, then assignements, then more tests and finally exams. All in the course of seven weeks. IT AIN'T ENOUGH!!! And this semester, I also have to sit for IELTS two days before Chemistry and Design finals and next week is my Music Theory EXAM!! Oh my GOD, there are loads of things to handle and I'm afraid that I might not do so well. But through God everything is possible. God first, right? 

Yeah, I banned myself from going to Shalom for this week and next weekend I'll be in Gopeng. Haih... What a day. I can't even understand half the questions for the writing and reading part of IELTS. It is english and I can't seem to answer the questions. I feel so degraded right now. Anyways, of to practice more IELTS. Just needed to vent.

No comments: