Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Numb-ness

Dear Nanny,
I know you are in a better and glorious place right now where all are right and there are no evil. And I also know that you are finally with our Lord now. Finally reunited with God. I am glad that you are no longer in pain and suffering and get to enjoy the banquet that He would have set for you to welcome you. I am reassured that God will welcome you with open arms and you finally get to see the Almighty alongside the rest that have parted before us.

To your 96 years of life that brought all of us into this world, I thank you. For being a mother, grandmother and great grandmother, we thank you. We are not possible without you. I'm grateful as not many can say they knew their great grandmother and that you were healthy all these years. Last of all, I bid you farewell, Nans and I know I don't tell you this enough, but I love you and I am going to miss you.  Bask in the radience of the Lord.

Lots of love from all of us.

No comments: