Monday, December 7, 2009

Thoughts of the Day

Hmmm, I think... I think... I think...
Can I ask you one question?

I know you don't read my blog and all. But are we losing contact or something? How come I have this dreaded feeling as though I am being replaced. If I continue ranting like this, it will become bitchy. So, I shall stop here.

But I can't. Cause it has been on my mind since Friday. How come I am suddenly so out of touch with all of this. And yeah, I didn't get the attention I use to get. Damn, Adele, pull yourself together. Stop acting like this. (Yes, I am scolding myself.)

I missed the times when others weren't that connected yet. Guess that's over. BUT, Life goes on right? Yeah, whatever. I shouldn't be feeling anything at all in particular anyways. I dunno what to say now. So much for thought of the day. Night, world!

No comments: