Thursday, December 31, 2009

SEGi Revo Christmas Party

Well, on the 15th of December, SEGi Revo in association with Penang REVO Team had a Christmas party. Well, after that we also had an ADP meeting with the UIU Delegates. That will come on later in the post.

The prep started at least one month before. The dance, carolling and food were plan ahead. The deco was done the day before when everyone took time off to decorate the whole hall. All the pictures can be found on facebook. Somewhere. =) Anyways, the day started off with some Ice Breakers from Brother Pragash and his team. Next was the Carolling and follow with the dance. The dancers danced to We Are the Reason. It was very good. I promise to upload the silent video (my camera has no audio input =( ). But you guys can sing to it in your heads. HAHA! Anyways, after that was more ice breakers followed by song songs played by POHD. (I think that's their name)


The band


Prems and me

Lastly, was a clip from a movie telling on the ultimate sacrifice a father has to make the crucial desicion between avoiding a train crash involving thousands or sacrificing his only son who was caught between the gate opening. The father chose the passengers. It also reflects on how God did the same for us mortals and sacrifices His son Jesus. It was a terrible desicion to make but He did it. He did it to save us. Early on today, I saw the billboard near IC Church saying BELIEVE - John 3.16. For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son so that everyone will not perish but would have eternal life.

***NEXT***

ADP meeting was very cool. The guys that came all the way from US were very fun to be with. They first asked us to introduce ourselves by stating our name, where we stay and who we would like to see (dead or alive). Well, I said I would like to see my Grandma. I miss her so much. Even though I was the only grandchild to see her alive, I was too young to get to know her. And I miss her. I heard of stories that she is very loving and passionate about life.

Ah well, next was the Beach Party. It was fairly, ummm... ok-lah. There was games, talking and uhrmmmm, burnt sandy food. =P It ended pretty late, around 11 and Prems and me went to McD for some real food. Just as we sat down, her dad said that he arrived. Ah but alas, fate would not have it. Some pics from that night.


Yvonne and me

Hsin and me

When I arrived home, Miss Rachel Ng brought me my birthday gift. I named her Tiny Kaylin. Yes, she is a dog. But my parents had a fit and she just left for a better home today. was very sad to find her missing in action when I called her name just now in the morning. But well, that's life. Win some lose some. Love some, get hurt. =(



I'll miss you, Baby-K

No comments: