Tuesday, February 2, 2010

HEY-Ho

Ok, many appologies for my abscence in the blog industry. As you can see, life's a bit hectic (but in truth, I am too lazy to update, but let's go with the professional answer, kay?) Ah well. Since the month of January has passed, well loads of activities have passed too. Let me think of a few from the top of my head.
  • The Oyog's new year celebration - 1.1.2010
  • Babe's surprise birthday dinner - 8.1.2010 (No pictures were taken by me, no evidence.)
  • Sharon and Aaron's Wedding! - 9.1.2010 (Will update about that soon)
  • Li Ann's birthday lunch - 12.1.2010 (Blog post will come in time)
  • Orientation Day in SEGi for the newbies - 18.1.2010 (We - Owen, Do, Alvin, Eli and me, just formed an acapella group and I must say that it is quite cool. Our very first appearance was then)
  • Competition in KL - 22.1.2010 (We won first placing in Best Student Performance Prize)
  • Leadership Camp Fund raising Car Wash in church - 30-31.1.2010 (It was awesome and deserves another blog post when I'm free.)
That is pretty much everything that happened during the month of January. Things are gearing up for a good year. All this I thank God for. 
Besides that, I thank all the people that have touched my life. My parents that supported me all these years and my sis for being here to help me. For my friends, thanks for the awesomeness that are you guys. Happy New Year!

No comments: