Friday, February 12, 2010

It's this time of night...

It is times like this which I know I will regret in the morning,
It is when my mind starts to wander off, thinking about what if
It is when I go into overdrive and insomnia hits me with a loud THUMP
It is when my real emotions come out
It is when I start regretting and living in the past again
It is when I ask myself, why is it that everyone else can have a good life, but not me...

Whatever happened to the good friends I had?
What happened to the love and acceptance I felt last time?
Why is it that nothing good ever last?
Why is this life filled with more pain than joy?
More hate than love?
More regrets than good memories?

It is this time of the night,
When I think I'm all alone in this world
It is this time of the night,
When I think that no one cares
That I am not special enough for anyone to appreciate
That if anything were to happen to me, no one would notice...

And when I want to give it all up and wallow in sorrow
I hear a voice in my head and It is saying, 'It's not that bad',
Urging me to smile, cheering me on,
asking me not to give up and fall
Telling me not to be afraid,
Reminding me that there is always people that will love me for who I am...

It is this time of the night,
When I know that God is with me...
Reminding me that with Him there's love.
That with Him, I know that life would be just fine
It is this time of the night,
When I end the day with a smile,
knowing that I have achieve something in life,
enough to be blessed to feel God's love

Ending your day with a smile just makes all the day's trials worthwhile and less tedious. 

I love you guys for being there for me, for caring for me, for accepting me for what and who I am, without complaining and shunning me, for loving me. Thanks a lot for making me who I am today and I'm proud to say that even though life is not always a bed of roses, I can end my day with a smile BECAUSE OF YOU...


No comments: