Friday, February 12, 2010

Thoughts...

I really should make my blog creative. Bu then again, simplicity is at its best, ain't it? And it makes like so much easier... But then, it can be boring. But I think my blog is cool. Don't you? Ah, don't answer that, cause I already know the answer. OF COURSE YOU DO!!! =D

I woke up with my flu being even worse than before, I'm coughing out phlegm and it is all stuck in my throat. The unimmaginable tightness it there all the time and I currently lost my voice. Plus, sore throat. And guess what, Chinese New Year is around the corner and all I want to do is sleep. Haih. Life is life, isn't it? I think the heat is fighting with my body and resulted in a large collision - BOOOMMM! Ah, well.. just another sick day. 

Besides that, I am really worried for my oldest dog, Princess. Her tail which used to be fluffy and full is now shedding and frail. I literally can see her skin. Before that, I couldn't even touch her skin on the tail cause there was just so much hair. Haih, I'm really worried for her. She is old but I really don't want her to fall sick so soon. I love her a lot. As for Angel, well, she is just being herself, running here and there, not giving a care in the world and genuinely happy to see me. I love her loads too... =) My dogs are one of the best things in my life. When no one is around and I hang out with them, they know my emotions and feel accordingly. They are my babies and I'm dreading the day they will be no more.

No comments: