Friday, January 23, 2009

I've Been TAGGED! *ish

Tagged by : Miss Catherine Tan *geramnya

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smokes?
Well D-U-H. Smoking kills. Especially me (Stupid asthma)

2. How about drinking?
Eh, I drink. So I probably shouldn't mind my other half to drink, unless he knows his limit

3. Do you like someone you can't have?
Oh, (pardon my language) HELL YEA! Oh my, I never once gotten a guy that I had a crush on. Sobs. Hopefully, someday soon, I can get you. Ehhe.

4. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
Yeah, maybe, cause I might like him back *winks. I mean, you wouldn't know your verdict till you try right. So come on, lay it on me! Lol.

5. What's your favourite sport?
Badminton, Swimming, Tennis and eh, fighting with my sis. Is gaming a sport?

6. Its Saturday night, and you're home alone... what do you do?
First and foremost, I'll call the rest of the gang to gate-crash their plans. Secondly, I'll make sure that I can talk to at least one person. If worse comes to worse, I'll read a book/watch tv/play PSP/talk to my dogs/clean my room/etc. I'm pretty much covered.

7. Do you like roller coasters?
Oh MY GOODNESS! You don't know the half of it. I could stay on it all night long if I could.

8. When's the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
When you know that that is the person you love. That he is the one that you are willing to spend your time and care with. And that you know that he is worth the risk. =)

9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be??
The one and only... LEE RYAN! He is LOVELY! Like that is ever possible. I'll stick to reality and hope that the guy I like asks me out.

10. What are you doing this weekend?
Eh, probably hang out with the church gang. Wait a moment, it's CNY! I'll be talking to relatives and baby-sitting the munchkins (I mean kids)

11. What is your favourite restaurant?
My fave...? Honestly, anything that serves good food that satisfies the tummy is good enough for me!

12. Have you ever hugged someone?
Ehm, where do I start? Family (check), Friends (check), Dogs (check), Ex (check), Crush (Double Check =P)

13. Ever kissed someone you weren't attracted to?
Nope, and never will. Wouldn't want to lead him on.

14. Do you like anyone right now?
Yes, of course. Everyone in my life!

15. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
His smile. If you have a great smile (alongside the sparkling eyes) and a great sense of humour, you will always be welcome to meet me. Great personality does wonders too!

16. Which do you prefer, Beach or Mountains?
Yeah, even though my friends hear me say that i hate the beach, I find it pretty romantic. A stroll down the beach where the tides washes your bare feet. Walking hand in hand with your loved one. Having a personal conversation with him and there is nothing to disturb you. (Hey, this makes a good story!)

17. What kind of phone do you have?
I have a ... (Drumroll please) iPhone! Yeah yeah. I love it. Absolutely LOVE IT! Its camera is so sharp and the images are picture perfect!

18. Computer or Laptop?
Let's see, something bulky and heavy and immoveable compared to the ever convinient light and moveable laptop. do the math

19. Jeans or Sweats?
Jeans. Definately!

20. Which year(s) has/have been the best so far?
So far, this year seems to be looking up. As apposed to last few years with school and horrible classmates. Now I finally have a place where I belong and where ppl can accept me... CHURCH!

21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
I will be 18. At the end of the year. GOSH! I just turned 17. *sighs

22. What should you be doing right now?
I should be sleeping. Cause I have to wake up early for piano class tomorrow. Ah, the wonders of theory. *rolls eyes

23. What is your favourite TV show?
Heroes! And comedies like My Wife and Kids, 8 Simple rules and others. I love reality series like American Idol, America's next top model and Moment of Truth.

24. What's been your last purchase?
A RM64.90 Three set book from Cecilia Ahern! Gosh, I Love HER!

25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
Sorry dude, not in this lifetime

26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
Fallen? I can't remember... Maybe, like when I was younger and *ahem more clumsy. I did fall off my motorbike in front of a few ppl before. Does that count? I didn't land on my butt though, i landed on my side. Knee bleeding and all. Cool!

27. What do you do when you're at home?
Go online, update Facebook, watch tv, hang out on the bed, play with my dogs, teach my sister, play piano...

28. What is your favourite subject?
Eh, english, art, music, maths, science

29. What's the best thing that's ever happened to you?
Honestly, everything in my life is great. The best is meeting my church friends the way I did. Now i have tonnes of friends and it feels great!

30. Tag 10 people:
  • Rachel Ooi
  • Tiffany Teh
  • David Chan
  • Daniel Chin
  • Ian Ling
  • Patrice
  • Geraldine
  • Sharon
  • Ben
  • Aaron

2 comments:

Catherine Faith said...

hahahahaha!
yes yes..
thank me..
hehe..
I LOVE CECILIA AHERN TOO!!!
and i think i know who ur cruch is..ya..wat am i talking bout??:-P

Adele Emily said...

there is no such thing as cruch. there is only a crush. and i do have it. so what? nah nah d bu bu. u cant do anything about it!