Friday, January 23, 2009

Events, events, EVENTS!

True enough. It's hard to start blogging after the will dies. And it has only been like two weeks (maybe less). Anyways, this is what happened throughout my disappearance.
  • 9th Jan 09 (Fri) - Babe's Birthday!!
  • 10th Jan 09 (Sat) - Babe's Birthday Dinner
  • 11th Jan 09 (Sun) - normal mass. bball after that
  • 14th Jan 09 (Wed) - Meeting in office for OMPH follow up
  • 15th Jan 09 (Thurs) - Ken's surprised birthday in RED-BOX
  • 17th-18th Jan 09 (Weekend) - In Ipoh for OMPH follow up
  • 18th Jan 09 (Sun Night) - Ken's 'official' birthday dinner
  • 19th Jan 09 (Mon) - Ken's Birthday!!
  • 21th Jan 09 (Wed) - 2ee and family came down from KL!
  • 22th Jan 09 (Thurs) - Went to gurney with Steph from my old music class

Well, maybe after Chinese New Year I'll update slowly one by one. What a gruelling process. But... I guess it's worth the time (When I have time *sigh)

No comments: