Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Insomnia

Damn damn damn. I can't sleep. At all. But I'm EXHAUSTED. So many things running through my mind, my thoughts and ... ARGH!!!

Ignore this post, cause I don't understand half of what I'm writing anyways. I JUST CAN'T SLEEP! (Can't you hear my brain screaming in agony?!) And I have music class tomorrow. The night just keeps getting better and better. ISH! Let's see if I can find anything to do...

Tagged by: NO ONE this time but I do tag CATHERINE

If you're Asian you MUST take this quiz
If you're not, just do it anyways :D
Then, tag all your Asian friends.

So, how Asian are you?

[x] Both of your parents are from Asia
[ ] You use the term "Azn"
[x] You think DDR is fun
[ ] You've watched lots of anime
[ ] You like Korean drama
[ ] You have stuff hanging on your phone
[ ] Your parents want you to marry within your own race
[x] You drink lemon tea

X's so far: 3

[ ] You style your hair
[x] You have a meebo/myspace/friendster/f
acebook
[x] You speak languages other than English
[ ] Your parents are strict.
[x] Your parents have high expectations of you.
[x] You always get A's/B's on your report.
[x] You do Chemistry/Biology/Physics/
Accounting
[x] You know your multiplication table
[x] You play badminton or table tennis
[ ] You've seen the Asian version The Ring and/or The Grudge

X's so far: 10

[x] You own an Asian car (Honda/Toyota & etc)
[x]You're not the only child
[x] You've gotten little red envelopes around February
[x] You know the difference between kung fu, karate and tae kwon do
[ ] (If you're a girl)You prefer asian guys over white guys (If you're a guy)You prefer asian girls(over white girls)
[ ] Your mother tries to bargain even though the product is already discounted
[ ] You can do the rubiks cube
[x] You play video games

X's so far: 15

[ ]Everytime you're going out, your parents ask you where you're going and what time you'll be home
[x] You have karaoke at home
[ ] You know BOA/Gazette/AyumiHamasaki/
Gackt.
[ ] You've been to a LAN more than 3 times
[ ] You have incense sticks/moth balls in your house
[x] You own a gaming console
[x] You play a musical instrument
[ ] You get nothing if you do well in school

X's so far: 18

[ ] Your parents won't let you go out if you have school the next day
[x] You have Asian Songs on your computer/iPod
[x] You don't like football
[x] You have a curfew
[ ] You know what ulzzang/tb means
[ ] You know what purikura is
[x] You like bubble tea
[ ] Your parents bought you shoes many sizes too big so you can "grow into it" and wear it for years to come
[ ] You've played final fantasy
[ ] You believe[d] in fortune cookies

X's so far: 22

[ ] You get mostly "No's" when you ask your parents for permission for something
[ ] You've heard the song "Got rice?"
[x] You have (*had) a tutor
[ ] You've had pockys/yan yan before
[ ] When you seek for your mother's permission she replies "Ask your dad"

X's so far: 23

multiply it by 2 then you have __ percent asian


I am 46% Asian. Damn, I'm bored!



Next



Tagged by: Miss Patrice Chan

1. My Name : Adele Khor Li Ying

2. My birthday : 18 Dec 1991

3. Who tagged you : Miss Pat-dear

4. Name 5 best friends : I don't know which ones to name! I have really close friends like Kenneth, Babe, Carina, Rachel/s and Carissa. Heh. I shall just include my ex best friend (Just a fall out, don't worry - who knows the future) Miss Cat d meow.

5. What do you wished for birthday : I can't remember

6. Happy things that happened recently : Ummm, not really sure... I passed my maths?

7. Most stressed about recently : Financial Issues and the struggle to continue life

8. What is your dream about future: Have a job I absolutely love and get well paid for cause I'm good at it XD. Plus, find my love... The one I am thinking about now isn't really in my reach at the moment

9. Do you have someone you like : Of'course

10. Will you visit your ex-teacher in a classmate gathering : Yup yup

11. Most happy to hang out with : The gang, the church and my family... PLUS, God

12. If two of your friends are having conflicts : My first instinct is to mediate, but I shall back off just in case my head gets cut off in the process

13. Where is preferably the place to go with your lover : When I find one, I'll tell you

14. What to do in Christmas : Family time and carolling! BUSY BUSY BUSY!

15. Who do you want to celebrate Christmas with : Everyone I love

16. Bad habit on waking up early in the morning : "Aiya, don't wanna wake up lah!" I have 6 alarms with 5 minutes interval. Go figure

17. How many siblings do you have : Younger sis

18. Favourite song(Female) : That's the way it is - Celine Dion

19. Favourite song(Male) : Best in me - BLUE

20. Favourite Colour : Black, Pastel colours and for nails - STRIKING (mine are lime green right now)

21. Flush before using the toilets? : When I see gross stuff

22. Love me not? : Love me, hate me... Your choice

23. Affectionate to guys or girls : Guys

24. What do you want to shout out loudly : I AM FREAKIN' TIRED!!!

25. Do you dare to go toilets alone in the middle of the night? : Yeah, of course...

26. Will you take off your undies in while in the WC : WC?

27. Who’s the bastard : people in the world... SAD, Eff-ing LOSERS that are materialistic

28. What’s the current affection : my dogs

29. Ugly when asleep: No way, I'm always beautiful^^

30. Whats the time now : 1.19am

31. Do you hate the person who tagged you : Nope nope

32. Weight: I can't remember

33. Weather today : I think it rained during my Moral exam

34. Are you pregnant : What do you think?

35. What will you do if you win a lottery : Damn... When that happens, I will get back to you.

36. An activity that must be done while in the Uni -life : Have a sorority! Haha, and loads of Road trips!



2 comments:

David Chan said...

Can't you hear my brain screaming in agony?!
A: No.

Btw... it's INSOMNIA. :-P

Adele Emily said...

k la k la. spell wrong! Give chance wei. so late at night/early in the morning.