Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Thoughts of the Day

So I was thinking, what happens if I ever were to give up religion? Would I be free from the troubles and issues I'm facing and everything would be alright again? Will the issues cease to exist once I give up? Will the giants just DISAPPEAR?? Then I realise that ever since I'm delving deeper into my faith in God, the trouble starts coming, hitting left, right, center, back and everywhere else imaginable. I mean, can't Satan take a break and hurt others? If I give in, wouldn't everything be easier?

Then I realised, even though I fail and fall so much, God's love is never ending. I mean, I hate me for causing so many mistakes in my life but GOD STILL LOVES ME! For that, I think I'm going to strive onward with my heart filled with faith and love for God. All these occur to me when I listened to the song, "The Voice of Truth". And the chorus really touches me

But the Voice of Truth tells a different story,
The Voice of Truth says, "Do not be afraid!"
And the Voice of Truth says, "This is for MY glory"
And out of all the voices calling out to me,
I will choose to listen and believe
The Voice of Truth


With God, all things are possible
Matthew 19:26

No comments: