Monday, October 19, 2009

I gotta a feeling~

This is a way of me procastinating and NOT being able to concentrate. I promise that I will study after this *winks cheekily*

Tagged by: Catherine Tan (Who apparently has nothing better to do! XD)

1. Do you need him to be good looking?
It would be a plus, but I prefer those with personality. NOT boring good looking guys!

2. Smart?
Most of the guys I know are already smart! So, Of course.

3. Preferred age?
Older! DUH.

4. Preferred height?
Taller than me but just nice to snuggle with =)

5. How about sense of humor?
It would be nice having a guy that can make you smile when you are feeling down.

6. How about piercings?
hmmmm.... hmmmmm...... hmmmmmmmmm.....

7. Accepts you for who you are?
The ones that don't can go ROT IN HELL. Cheers

8. Pink hair?
Pink? I wanna dye my hair pink! But my mom wouldn't let me. Argh, that would be so cool. Ok, straying off topic. Only I get to do the weird stuff, thank you very much

9. Mushy or no?
Not that mushy. I want more solid people! ^^

10. Thin or fat?
Neither. Just nice. Too fat, cannot wrap arms around him when i want to. Too skinny, nothing there to hug. HA!

11. Black, Brown or White (skin color)?
I want blue colour skin! Haha.

12. Long hair or short hair?
As long as it looks good and is well kept. (shakes head at all those than don't =P)

13. Plastic or metal?
I have no idea what that has to do with anything. I prefer my guy to be made of flesh and bone.

14. Smells good?
OMG! Please Lord, do not give me a guy with B.O!

15. Smoker?
How should I put this politely, NO WAY IN HELL! ^^

16. Drinker?
I drink occasionally. As long as he knows his limits.

17. Girl/Boy-next-door type?
Sounds good.

18. Muscular?
Hmmmm, what about a body like Ryan Reynolds? *mouths open and starts day dreaming* HAWT!

19.Plays piano?
Yeah man. That would be so cool. Can we duet? Double pianos babey!

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
I like the acoustic.

21. Plays violin?
That is so romantic. Heh.

22. Sings very good?
Let me put it this way, I fall in love with the voice. As long as his voice touches my heart. That has happen before. =)

23. Vain?
Oh no. JASLYN WANNABE! (Sorry jas! hahaha)

24. With glasses?
like cute nerds? hmmm. Yeah, why not

25. With braces?
It will come off eventually

26. Shy type?
Not to the point where he can barely get a word out without blushing. That would suck. How would he put himself out there during a date? Tsk tsk.

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
Neither here nor there.

28. Active or passive?
in which way?

29. Tight or bomb?
Ok, the questions are getting harder to understand

30. Singer or dancer?
HAHAHAHAHA! Automatic response to the word Dance.

31. stunner?
It would be nice to have little surprises here and there. Keeps life interesting

32. Hip hop?
I DONT UNDERSTAND

33. Earrings?
Didn't you just ask that?

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-girlfriends-until-you-drop?
That would hurt man. Not to me, but you. haha.

35. Dimples?
YEAH!

36. Bookworm?
Yeah, why not? I am. heh.

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
Get me a guy that does that! I would take him.

38. Playful?
In touch with his childlike behaviour. cool!

39. Flirt?
Flirt with me. Other girls, nono.

40. Poem writer?
Hmmm, as long as it is not those over emotional sappy corny things.

41.serious?
Serious when things need to be done. Not all the time.

42. Campus crush?
Campus? nope. try again.

43. Painter?
I like that.

44. Religious?
Uh huh, and is willing to accept how involved I am in church too.

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
=) I shall say no more

46. Computer games geek? Or Internet freak?
Hmmm... It is bad to get addicted (From experience)

47. Speaks 20 languages?
Hmmm, Die man! What is he scolds me in languages i cannot understand?

48. Loyal or faithful?
Both. We need both to survive a relationship.

49. Good kisser?
Yeah man. Would you like a horrible kisser? I wouldn't.

50. loves children?
The guys i know so far are great with kids. Hehe.


That's done! NOW MORAL HERE I COME!

Lots of love,
Adele Emily

No comments: