Thursday, October 22, 2009

What is Malaysia coming to?

I just about this recently. I mean, why ban horror movies! banning makes everything worse doesn't it? It will cause people to by pirated DVD's and the whole cycle begins again. Look, I just have one statement, if you don't like horror movies, THEN DON'T WATCH IT. It is not that hard to do. I mean, yeah, I'm a fan of horror movies, but if you're not, then why block it from everyone else.

It does not do anything but give thrill to those that seeks a more interesting lifestyle. It is not like we are going to immitate the gruesomeness that is horror. I agree with one of the letters sent in by the readers - Why stop creative juices from flowing? Horror movies aren't easy to pull off as sappy love movies (not that I have anything against it). It needs animation, special effects and bla bla bla. Shouldn't Malaysia be moving forward instead of back?

Plus, banning condoms. God, please tell me what is wrong with them. Dah-lah they have pre-marital sex, no cannot be protected = disaster. Why? More unwanted pregnancy + abortion = DEATH, more STD's + no protection = MORE STD!

TSK TSK, what is this going to end up in?


No comments: