Monday, October 19, 2009

Yo!

Aloha again! Parents are out to ROME! Argh, i envy them. Anyways, praying for their safety this 2 weeks. Besides that, MORAL EXAMS tomorrow. (Double Argh) So let me see what has happened throughout the abscence.

Well, I watched a movie called "Facing the Giants" a while back and I really liked the soundtrack. David lent me the CD and there was a track that really touched me. It is called the Voice of Truth by CASTING CROWNS. Please go have a listen to it.

Besides that, Ian is back. WELCOME HOME! He will be here till Feb. It was nice catching up with him again.

I've been really busy with college, church and music class that I had no time to get anything personal done. But life is awesome. So is GOD.

I've been having some problems with studies in my previous sem. If you've seen my good friend, Yih Ning's blog, we have a huge problem with MATHS! Argh! Well, I am very close to failing but I had help from David (He is DAMN PRO!) and well, sat for my finals. Guess what! I could answer very damned question. Praise the lord man!

Well, I promised pictures will be uploaded but I just simply do not have the will to upload it. Please endure with my laziness! XD

Had loads of fun hanging out with the gang once again (Read previous blogs to figure them out). Finally, the whole group got together to hang out before everyone left for another round of studies (minus the ones stuck in Penang - we already have to suffer here).

And lastly, I wanna give a shout out to a certain guy. I don't know if you still read my blog or not, but if you do, I wanna say that I am very sorry for acting like a b****. Please forgive me. Just went through a moody moment in life. Hope that there isn't anymore issue between us.

Well, I guess I better get going and try to cram whatever nonsense that is moral into my head and try to score for this exam. Sad man.

Lots of love,
Adele Emily

No comments: