Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Revived (Linggi Camp '09)

Well, anyways, I haven't been updating in ages about anything so I shall start from March. LINGGI CAMP! We went to Malacca for a team building camp for 3 days 2 nights. It was AWESOME!

It started off with an eventful bus trip down where everyone had to introduce themselves (Student Council's Idea... ISH) and tell a few details. So when it came to my turn, I told them I love to sing and play music - leading to them persuading me to sing. And I did! haha. After that, everyone asked me to join Idol (Which I also did). COOL-NESS. Here are some pictures of the bus -.-


On the way to the camp


The ADP-ians


Coming back from Jonker Street

After we finally reached the super hot camp, we unpacked our stuff and had lunch while getting brief by the teachers in charge. Plus, we got into out groups. Mine was called the "Rising Sun". Pretty lame. But anyways, after lunch, we went to get changed and started ROCK CLIMBING! some other activities included jumping and blancing of 30 feet poles only supported by two people. Crazy





Our groups raced to see who had the most points and all. Besides that, we also had "An Amazing Hunt" or something like that where we had to do loads of mini activities. But mainly, we got to get to know one another. For instance, Yee Chian has Y-syndrom (Discovered to spread int he middle of the night while playing cards) and some got a little too close for comfort, right boys?


Aanand and Jim - doing the unknown (kids do not follow)


Aihsin and Pikying


Two guys copying the same style



Playing cards at night - 2am


Wern and me - Glasses rule!


At 3am in the cold tent


ADP-ians RULE!


The Rising Sun - 2nd place


At Ikano with one new found friend

We came back with our hearts contented and exhauted as I prepared to hype myself up for the CEC Camp the next day! Haha!

Lots of love,
Adele Emily

No comments: