Monday, February 16, 2009

Life's AWESOME!

Woo hoo. I just fell off my bike today! Just when I finally received my 'P' licence. The same senario happened when I first received my 'L'. I was parking the bike and I scraped the wall. That was on the right side of the bike. The mirror was scratched and well, a bit of the paint came off. Today, I was in church and I saw Ken. I called him and went to park my bike. As I was turning, I suddenly lost control and fell. Oh yeah, I fell on the right side again. This time, the whole mirror (the one with the scratches) broke off. (Is this a coincidence?) Later we found out that it was because my tyre was punctured by something. It was pretty funny. Ken helped by following me in his car to find a place to repair my bike but everywhere was closed. After that, we both left to eat dinner in our own homes like nothing happened. The best was I told my parents and they didn't scold me. So, for that I thank God.

No comments: