Friday, February 13, 2009

Little questioneer~

1.You’re really upset, who is the first guy you go to?
Guy? eh, my very close friends like Kenneth, Wil Sern, David, William.

2. You’re really upset, who is the first girl you go to?
That would be... eh... Ah Fan, Helena, Sharon

3. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
Hell Yeah!

4. Can you do cartwheels?
I wish

5. Last person you MSNed?
Guy from my driving school named Wei Tong. Still having a convo with him!

6. Do you prefer to take showers in the morning or at night?
Morning, right before I wake up AND at night, right before I turn in for the night.

7. Have you been to New York City?
Hopefully, I'll be able to go soon.

8. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
*checking my phone list* My maid! Haha.

9. Do you think you have made a difference in anyone’s life?
I hope I did.

10. Would you want to change your name?
Adele is a nice unique name and I wouldn't change it for the world! (even though the gang keep making fun of my name)

11. How many piercings do you have?
Four. Two on each ear.

12. Which year has been the worst so far?
Actually, when I was in high school and felt alone and I couldn't trust anyone. I think all throughout form 1-form 5. That is only school. My social life expanded in church and that is where I met all my best friends.

13. Ever found more than a dollar random place?
Not really. It is kind of hard to find dollars in Malaysia but I found RM68 once outside a restaurant. That was cool.

14. Last time you laughed really hard?
The trip back from Ipoh. (Courtesy of Ken, Mark and Helena)

15. When is your next road trip?
Probably next month to Ipoh again.

16.Where is your handphone?
Next to my laptop, which is in front of me. Therefore, Handphone next to laptop + laptop right in front of me = Handphone right next to me.

17. Do you know anyone by the name of Dennis?
Yes. From church cathy

18. Where is your pet(s) right now?
Outsie in the backyard. Want them with me though...

19. What colour phone do you have?
It is originally black but I put a pink colour casing to protect the screen.

20. What color are your eyes?
Black. Fully, Completely Black.

21. Does a heartbreak feel as bad as it sounds?
Actually, it is much worse. Saying it doesn't tell you about the days you spent crying, the hours you spend trying to get him back, the minutes where you feel so empty and worthless and the months you spent trying to forget the bad memories and move on.

22. Have you eaten popcorn in the past 48 hours?
Nope, I wished I had though.

23. What happened at 10:00 am today?
I was asleep. Nice dream I had.

24. Do you need to say anything to anyone?
I need to tell that person how I really feel about him. But I have no guts.

25. How do you feel?
Quite happy with how my life is turning out to be.
26. When was the last time you cried?
For a good reason? Inner healing during a camp. I cry all the time just to let out frustration, anger and sadness.

27. Where is your mother right now?
Bedroom, asleep

28. What is bothering you right now?
Valentine's day.

29. Ever seen somebody get shot?
On TV, yeah.

30. When was the last time you saw your grandpa?
Just Wednesday morning at 8.20a.m. when he fetched me to my driving school for my motorbike test.

31. Do you fight with your siblings often?
Almost everyday. But we do it cause we love each other. =D

32. Are you waiting for anyone?
waiting? too vague.

33. What song are you listening to?
Nothing. My iPod ran out of battery.

34. Whose voice do you admire a lot?
Celine Dion and Lee Ryan

35. Do you get butterflies every time you see the one you like?
Not all the time. Only when I don't see him for quite some time and he sneaks into the room and I notice. I do smile at him when I see him.

36. Do you get mad or discouraged when you’re wrong?
Nearly everytime.

37. What was the first thing you did when you woke up?
I went, "Oh shit, it is already 1.40p.m." And ran to have a bath.

38. Are you crazy?
Essentric.

39. Last thing you drank?
Juice. Then water from the water cooler in church.

40. How was your weekend?
It was FUN. Got to spend time with the Ipoh youths and catch up on their lives as well as talked to my close friends on the journey there and back (though we slept nearly the whole way through)

No comments: