Tuesday, February 17, 2009

More questions answered

The only reason why I'm doing these surveys is so that it would be easier to get to know me. I don't really know how to write about myself without a few guidelines. *winks* Or maybe, just to lazy to figure out what to write. Anyways, I have loads of free time at night, so since I have nothing more to blog, I crap. When I crap, well... this is the result. Just spamming away.

What guy do you trust most?
♥ What guy? The type of guy that can keep my secrets and is very close to me

What color shirt were you wearing when you last kissed?
♥ I think it was black. (I am 80% sure)

Do you think you're wasting your time on the person you like?
♥ I hope not. We are close but he doesn't know I like him. Maybe that's why things don't progress. So if I'm ever wasting time, it is because of me.

What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
♥ Ice Ribena

What are you doing now?
♥ Blogging, Facebooking, MSN-ing, Mail Checking and Listening to music

Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Want to.

Do you believe exes can be friends?
♥ Would like to believe it and have been proven wrong. (still working on being his friend)

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
♥ I think it was the gang when we visited the hospital

Was yesterday better than today?
Yesterday, I had loads of church meetings.
Today, I fell off my bike.
Go figure.

What are you listening to?
♥ Rain - I do

Is anything bothering you right now?
♥ The cuts on my body from the fall.

Last part on your body you had pierced?
♥ ear (second piercing)

What plans do you have for tomorrow?
♥ Repair my poor precious bike and renew the road tax and insurance.

What is more important in relationships, happiness or trust?
Trust. Cause with trust comes true happiness.

What's the very first thing you do when you wake up?
♥ Look at the clock and wonder whether I have enough time to sneak a little nap before the day starts.

Do you even know how to do the laundry?
♥ Of course.

When's the last time you had a headache?
♥ On sunday when Ken and Babe pushed me underwater.

Do you like reading?
♥ Yea. except when it comes to Sejarah. (but it is over now~)

Do you ever think about stuff and start crying?
♥ Yeah, sometimes I let my mind dwell in the past and think about him. Sometimes it hurts. Actually, it used to. Now I am alright. I've finally healed and let go off it.

Who is your favorite person to talk to when you’re down?
♥ Favourite people. My whole gang. Love them to bits!

No comments: