Thursday, April 9, 2009

Another Questioneer~

1. Who is/are your best girl friend(s)?
Rachel/s and Carissa

2. If someone were to tell you they like you right now, would you care?
Depending on that someone... If it is you that I am looking for out there, just tell me if you like me, alright? I will definitely say yes!

3. Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
Surprisingly, yes.

4. Where did you last sleep other than your house?
Wow, I think it was Febuary in Wisma Lingori for the OMPH Follow up camp.

5. Do you have a best friend?
Not a, but many. We all are very close and I love them to bits!

6. Do you smoke?
Once again, unless I want to kill myself with asthma, I rather not.

7. Do you remember what you were like when you were a kid?
(Looking at some answers that they give, I have to shake my head. Why are you so negative?) I was clumsy and cute! Humpty Dumpty. Every where I go, I'll fall. For no apparent reason. Funny.

8. Can you vote for the next election?
I think so

9. What are you listening to?
The total silence of the night and the occasional beep on my Facebook indicating that someone is talking to me.

10. When will your next kiss be?
When the time is right and when I'm truly in love again. Before that, why rush?

11. Who do you want to see right now?
Right now, no one. I just spent a lot of time with the gang.

12. Ever have a sleepover with the opposite sex?
Ehhe, by accident. And camps. Sleepover meaning same room? either way, the OMPH follow up was in one big room, so no choice. And Mother Helena was there, so no worries.

13. When did your last hug take place?
Hug? Ummm, On Monday? Or yesterday...

14. Do you date smart people?
I did. Everyone is smart in their own way. Why codemn?

15. Where were you at 2:02pm this afternoon?
Eh, At home watching TV.

16. What does the last text in your phone says?
Faster la why so slow - William Baptist

17. Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
Not really a lot. When I feel that it would be cute if I included it.

18. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Not recently. The last time I changed was 2 years ago cause I didn't want to wear the skirt anymore.

19. Who did you last eat with?
The gang (Kenneth, Babe, William, Greg and Jack)

20. Do you text alot?
It is seasonal.

21. How old will you be in 13 months?
Sweet 18

22. When was the last time you tattooed?
I am a very good girl that don't approve of this type of stuff.

23. If you like that person will you talk about your feelings or hide them?
Talk about it to my close friends. They will tell me their opinion.

24. Do you wear glasses?
Yup!

25. What are you looking forward to in the next month?
Learning new stuff about music, learning in College, making new friends, helping out in church.

26. Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
I will and I did. But then again, I don't think I like anyone right now.

27. What color shirt are you wearing?
Black

28. Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Right now, no. I am bored stiff, the reason of me doing this and no one is chatting with me online cause they all are busy. Ah well, still it is good and healthy to smile so... *BIG SMILE*

29. If you won a lot of money on the lottery, what would you buy first ?
Stuff to repay my parents kindness for me throughout the years. And then my sister. Then probably belanja my friends and finally buy something for myself.

30. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you had a conversation with? What was it about?
David. About how bored I am.

31. Who was driving the last car you were in?
Babe

32. Who was the last person that called you?
My maid.

33. What are you craving right now?
Nothing really. Maybe a little attention from anyone willing to give me their time of day (in this case, night. 2.30 to be exact)

34. What if you married the last person you kissed?
HAHAHA! NO WAY MAN! Unfortunately, I think I would rather die then marry him. (Sorry, I know he is my friend, but HONESTLY?!)

35. What are you excited about?
Nothing right now.

36. Ever kissed your number 1 on facebook?
My number one? If it is in Top Friends, then no, cause she is a girl. XD

37. When was the last time you cried? And why?
I think it was last week. Cause I watched Marley and Me. (Yes, guys, I did cry! Laugh if you want.)

38. Ever kissed someone who's name starts with an A?
My dad. On the cheek. His name is Adrian. Lol.

39. Is there one person who can make you feel better no matter what?
Actually, three people. Ken, Babe and Rach.

40. Last person you hugged?
I think it was ... Eh, I can't remember. We are sharing peace. So I'll say, the whole cantor group!

41. What were you doing at 2:00 am last night?
Watching a movie and chatting.

42. Have you cried today ?
Nope

43. What bed did you sleep in last night ?
OMG! A stranger's. I was drunk and I guess stuff happened. (Lol, that will never happen)

44. Are you currently frustrated with a girl/guy?
Nope

45. Ever talked to someone that was high?
Heh, they didn't show it.

46. Does it snow where you live?
How. I. WISH!

47. When is the next time you will see your grandma?
When she finally decides to come back and live in Penang! Stop spending time with my cous, I MISS YOU!

48. Have you kissed or hugged someone today ?
Kissed, my mom. Hugged, nope.

49. Will you be married in the next two years ?
Are you mad? I will still be studying.

50. Have you ever wanted someone you thought that you couldn't have?
Almost everyday.

51. Are you in a relationship, single, complicated, married, or engaged?
I am single, available and HOT! (Ahem... never thought I would say that)

52. How have you felt today?
Fun cause Rach came over to lepak.

53. Do you like your name?
Unique and rare. Who wouldn't like it.

54. Are you happy at the moment?
Nope

55. What were you doing at 10:00pm last night ?
I think I was online.

56. Last person who drove you somewhere(besides your parents) ?
Just told you. Babe.

57. Ever kissed someone in a closet?
Unless I ever want to suffocate.

58. Do you live alone ?
Nope.

59. Do you have a friend of the opposite sex that you can talk to?
Yup. They will always be there for me. I love you guys.

60. Are you crazy ?
Maybe. But the good kinda crazy.

61. Who was the last person to call you dear?
Call me dear? I don't think it was quite recent cause I can't remember.

62. How has this past week been for you?
Hmmm, eventful.

63. Last thing you drank ?
Water and Teh Ais

64. Do you believe that every thing happens for a reason?
Of course.

65. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
Over time, I guess it would be my nature to forgive everyone that hurt me. I just can't stay angry at someone.

66. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
SEAFOOD!

67. What do you normally order when you're at McDonald's?
Spicy Chicken McDeluxe

68. Last book you read?
The Failed Marrige.

69. Describe your mood.
Internally laughing at my friend who sounds very pathetic right now. (seriously, how bad can you go?)

70. Describe the last time you were injured?
Haha, when I fell off my bike.

71. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
None, cause I wouldn't want to bring misery to the other fella that was pushed into the well with me in the first place. And why on earth would I want to be stuck in a well?

72. Rock Concert or Musical?
Musical

73. Do you like taking the MRT?
If I have too and when it is not crowded.

74. If you could only use a form of transportation..
through air. (INFINITY AND BEYOND!)

75. Whats your favorite kind of cake?
Muffins! Yum!

76. Look 20 degrees to your left, what do you see?
Pencil Box

77. Do you untie your shoes when you take it off?
Haha, just kick them off.

78. Do you buy your own groceries?
At times, I go to the nearest minimart to buy cream cheese. YUM!

79. What's your favorite fruit?
Banana. (If any of my friends see this, I'll die of humiliation)

80. Do you like running long distances?
Running? nope.

81. Have you ever eaten snow?
I want to experience that one day.

82. What color is your bedsheet?
Silky purple and light purple. My bolster is blue though.

83. Do you hate someone very badly at this moment?
Nope.

84. Do you watch Spongebob?
Haha, sometimes.

85. What temperature is it outside right now?
I can't remember. I've been stuck in my room since ...

86. Do you consider yourself smart?
Yes. But just not in the study way.

87. How many piercings do you have?
4

88. What language do you speak at home?
English

89. How do you feel about your family?
The best anyone can offer!

90. What time did you go to bed yesterday?
Ummm, 3 or 4 like that.

91. What CD is currently in your CD player?
I never used a CD player for a long long time. But the last one was the tracks for Palm eve's Mass.

92. What do you want for Christmas this year?
I have everything I could ever ask for.

93. Favorite ice-cream?
Hmmm... tough. I think it would be Gold Medal Ribbon from Baskin Robbins

94. What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
Eh, A LOT! They would pronounce E-del instead of A-dele. Some say Ade-leh on purpose while others say Adela Ohlala (actually only one calls me that).

95. Lastly, whats your favorite color?
Black and Pink!

No comments: