Monday, April 13, 2009

BLA (I'm Bored!)

Now, here's what you're supposed to do...and please do not spoil the fun. Create a new note, copy and paste this message, delete my answers and type in yours. Then tag a few good friends and family INCLUDING the person who tagged you. The theory is that you will learn one new thing about each of your friends.

THREE NAMES I GO BY
1. Adele
2. Emily
3. Li Ying (not often)

THREE JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. Selling Printers
2. Babysitting (no pay... lol)
3. Ummm, work for God through the church (The best Job!)

THREE PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Penang
2. KL
3. Ipoh

THREE TV SHOWS THAT I CAN'T MISS
1. Heroes
2. American Idol
3. none

THREE PLACES I HAVE BEEN
1. Australia - Gold Coast
2. Australia - Sydney
3. Thailand - Phuket

THREE PLACES I WANT TO GO
1. America
2. Britain
3. Australia (again!)

THREE OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Pasta
2. Western Food
3. Nasi Kandar!

THINGS I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO
1. College
2. Seeing my Family (in KL! We miss you!)
3. Seeing my best friends

THREE PETS THAT YOU HAVE OWNED
1. Dog
2. Dog
3. Wild Birds


THREE FRIENDS WHO WILL REPLY
1. Catherine
2. Patrice
3. hmmm, Tiffany?

THREE FAVORITE BANDS/SINGERS
1. Blue
2. David Archuleta
3. Celine Dion

THREE FAVORITE TEAMS TO WATCH
1. I
2. Hate
3. Football!

THREE FAVORITE DRINKS
1. WATER!
2. Cow's Milk
3. Teh Ais

Just tagged 3!

3 comments:

Catherine Faith said...

hmm..read my note to u..:-P
COW'S MILK??STRAIGHT FROM THE BREAST ZIT??:-p

Adele Emily said...

You have officially lost it.
Cheers!

David Chan said...

Ipoh? Where?