Wednesday, April 29, 2009

What's wrong with the world?

Today we were supposed to do our BIO journal. So, I had to take Pik Ying to Hsin house. Before that, Hsin asked us to buy satay for her, so as we turned to the crossroad, I went, "Oh shit..." The whole place was filled with cars. I mean, all turning into the same place. I couldn't even cross over. So when they stopped moving for a while, I squeezeed my way through on my bike. As I was moving forward, the car in front of me moved. Guess what? The bloody car behind went forward, banging me down in process.

I mean, come on. How blind can you be? I was in front, and within a few seconds I would have moved anyways. Can't you just wait for a moment or two? It is not like you had a dying patient in the car, rushing her to the hospital.

I thank God though. Ying wasn't hurt that bad. Just a few scratches on her hand. After that, I realised that I never prayed before leaving the house on my bike, thinking that I was pro enough to ride the bike without God's guidance. My bad on that part.

No love today,
Adele Emily

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...are you OK??? :(

-Pat-

Adele Emily said...

Yeah, I am. Quite bruised from the fall (my motorbike fell on my leg) but otherwise, life still intact, as well as brains and everything else, so yeah. Thanks for asking/ =)

Anonymous said...

moral of d story..next time ignore aihsin's request 4 food...

~aanand~

Catherine Faith said...

ADELE KHOR!!!
haiyo..why la like that??:-(
hmm..true..next time go out must pray first..
i'll always do that every morning..
always imaging sum maniac would just come and do something to me..lol..:-P