Thursday, April 9, 2009

College! (part 2)

Well, the game we played was 20 questions. We had to figure out what Miss Sharon career was. Stuff like shadow and zoo keeper came out and it was pretty hilarious. Besides that, we took a break and continued with playing Taboo. It was AWESOME. My group (Team A) won by a landslide! haha. Actually a mere 20 points. I realised that I was a better guesser than giving the clues. Everyone had fun. After that, we (Aihsin, Aanand, Yee Chian, Carina and me) went for lunch at Gurney. First we shopped at Popular for matching exercise books for Miss Sharon's class in order to confuse her by not writing our names. We even met William there. (Sorry Will if I was rude to you. Didn't do it on purpose) Then, it was MAKAN TIME at Nando's. The guy serving us had a more particular interest in Aanand and kept talking to him. It was pretty funny.

About the incident with Sin, well, ahha, we got lost on our way to Queensbay. We ended up in town, 3 times! I don't know how it came about that way. We actually missed one turning and poof, we are in the wrong direction. The same thing nearly happened when we wanted to go to E-Gate. We missed the turning and ended up going back to Island Park. It was funny. Oh yeah, during that process, I won two tickets to David Archuleta's concert at Sunway. Too bad, I can't make it cause I had to collect the tickets by tomorrow in SUNWAY PIRAMID! It was no way that would happen.

Anyways, besides that, all is well in the wonderful College life that I have. And no way do I miss school at all. Ah, I've included a picture with all my friends I have made.

All for one and one for all!

Lots of love,
Adele Emily

4 comments:

aanand said...

ah, well cant blame d nando's guy lar...maybe he was thinking i'm homo...

Adele Emily said...

Hahaha... You were hanging out with three girls. ok, maybe in a way. haha. Hey, at least he likes you!

Anonymous said...

haha...haha. i lk d part u wrote abt aanand ...:)... i miss tat day so much la... XD

aihsin said...

Hay ... cnt c Ms Sharon in d pic la...