Monday, April 13, 2009

College! (part 3)

Haha, anyone that is good in this type of stuff, please teach me. I should actually create a new blog just for college. Guys, I will upload my notes so that you all can take it (not sure where - HTB page or my blog) when I have completed it.

We had an outing in New World Park for lunch before class started on Friday (Good Friday, therefore, FASTING... while they eat mouth watering food =P) at 12. So anyways, we got there courtesy of Lee Aihsin and her car. Inside was her boyfriend, Owen, Pikying and me. Once again, this is a post where pictures tell more than words (la di da, you know the drill)


Wei, enough ah, later I'll cucuk you! (to Owen)


Gossip gossip gossip... Haih... From the left, Yee Chian and Stefenie


Smile, Wern!


Chai Li and Yee Chian : Competition between the length of the mee.


Sin murdering the chicken


Me, Pikying and Sin


Totally candid moment!


Owen, lost in thought


Total funny yet disturbing moment



(The one laughing) Aanand and Jim


Faster take pic before I (Jim) fall asleep


College Gang (with me as photographer!)

Lots of love,
Adele Emily


1 comment:

aanand said...

haha...nice post...aihsin seems 2 b very busy wif her food in all her pics...kuat makan ;)