Sunday, April 12, 2009

Friendship Renewed (again)

OK, this is the plan from now on.

Everytime where you want to 'merajuk' and break friendship, I'll let you. But with that, you will be allowing me to post on my blog everytime you want to renew the friendship. The title for this particular post is "Friendship Renewed -followed by whatever time it was that you did that) Honestly, I am not doing this to hurt you or anything, but you have got to kill that habit of yours. Mainly cause it is not nice. Especially to me. If you want to merajuk and all, I'll allow that, but breaking up friendships is so not worth it. What if this time, I really take it to heart and won't allow anymore communication with you? What will happen then? Cause I don't wanna lose you as a friend.

I won't include your name. I won't include your details. For all you know, you might be a college mate or something. Privacy is certain. I just want you to know that I care about you and I really don't know any other way to overcome this ever irritating process.

Lots of love (especially to you),
Adele Emily

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hohoho.... isn't this all to to familiar.... lol... Happy Easter... =p